Version 1.3.1 ( December 16th, 2019 )
- IMPROVEMENT - Compatibility with "Primary Category" functionality in Yoast SEO ( category shown in the listing and single post page based on the primary category selection )
Version 1.3.0 ( November 18th, 2019 )
- FIX - Issue with Gutenberg image block ( image size and centering of captions )
- NEW - Option to enable cropping and to change width and height for image resizing. Option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Image Sizes.
Version 1.2.9 ( September 11th, 2019 )
- FIX - Twitter share link not working
- FIX - Centering image with caption does not work
- TWEAK - Force browsers to reload CSS files on new theme versions
Version 1.2.8 ( August 22nd, 2019 )
- NEW - Option to set different background images for desktop and mobile
- NEW - Snapchat added for social profiles ( widget and below header on mobile )
- TWEAK - Font Awesome icon set updated to version 5
- FIX - Issue with style 3 linking to post instead of the external URL when the external URL is HTTPS
- FIX - The "time ago" can now be translated to languages where the word position is different. For example in English it's "5 hours AGO" and in some languages it's "AGO 5 hours" like in Serbian for example it's "pre 5 sati"
Version 1.2.7 ( July 31st, 2019 )
- TWEAK - Google+ removed from sharing actions
- FIX - Long category name causes an issue with the layout of the top meta section
Version 1.2.6 ( July 23rd, 2019 )
- TWEAK - For compatibility with CDN the custom image resizing functionality has been removed and the theme now uses the native WordPress image sizes functionality.
Version 1.2.5 ( July 18th, 2019 )
- NEW - Read more button for post style 1 ( can be enabled in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other )
- TWEAK - Post style 3 no longer just for external links
- TWEAK - Larger clickable areas for post style 2, 3, and 4
- FIX - Word break issue in post style 3
- FIX - Some elements weren't working with Meridian Styler
- FIX - Issue with Gutenberg URL parsing for post style 3
Version 1.2.4 ( June 26th, 2019 )
- NEW - Full width widgets section just below the header area
- NEW - Full width widgets section at the top of the footer area
Version 1.2.3 ( June 14th, 2019 )
- NEW - Option to switch to a textual logo instead of an image
- FIX - Issue with deprecated function notice in PHP 7.2
Version 1.2.1 ( March 7th, 2019 )
- FIX - Issue with animation options in Meridian Styler not working. IMPORTANT: After updating the theme go to WP admin > Appearance > Theme Welcome and click the button to update the Meridian Styler plugin.
Version 1.2.0 ( December 5th, 2018 )
- FIX - WordPress 5.0 compatibility fixes
- TWEAK - CMB2 plugin is removed from the theme itself and is now loaded as a plugin
Version 1.1.9 ( October 7th, 2018 )
- NEW - Full width ( no sidebar ) page template
Version 1.1.8 ( September 25th, 2018 )
- NEW - Option to change the date from "time ago" to regular date format. Option loacte din WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other.
Version 1.1.7 ( August 8th, 2018 )
- NEW - Social links added to header when viewed on a mobile device ( phone ). It's disabled by default and can be enabled in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Header.
Version 1.1.6 ( May 30th, 2018 )
- FIX - Added checkbox option to comment form for optional saving information
Version 1.1.5 ( March 27th, 2018 )
- FIX - Instagram API no longer supports a 320x320 image, only 150x150 is available so the footer area now uses that version and since it's quite small we've made it show 12 per row.
Version 1.1.4 ( January 19th, 2018 )
- FIX - Instagram images functionality was broken due to changes in Instagram API
Version 1.1.2 ( June 26th, 2017 )
- Fix - Issue with translation file ( POT )
- NEW - Category archives now show category description below the category title
Version 1.1.1 (March 9th, 2017)
- FIX - Issue with size of "featured video" ( in posts listing ) after a "load more"
Version 1.1.0 (January 23rd, 2017)
- FIX - Issue with elements overlapping each other in style 4 when an image landscape dimension is used.
Version 1.0.9 (January 3rd, 2017)
- NEW - Dashboard updates ( as of next version you will be able to update the theme directly from the WordPress dashboard )
- FIX - Minor fixes
Version 1.0.8 (December 28th, 2016)
- Issue with multiple categories breaking the layout in the posts listing
Version 1.0.7 (December 6th, 2016)
- NEW - Added compatibility with Co-Authors Plus plugin.
- NEW - Added option to disable the "about author" section on single blog posts ( option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other )
Version 1.0.6 (November 29th, 2016)
- NEW - Added "by author" in the post meta on blog post single page
- NEW - Added option to disable each of the blog post single meta ( category, share, likes, author, date, comments ) separately. Option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other.
Version 1.0.5 (November 18th, 2016)
- NEW - Option to have regular navigation ( instead of the dropdown ). Option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Header.
Version 1.0.4 (November 16th, 2016)
- Added a loading animation for the masonry posts listing
- Improved posts listing ( homepage, archive, search ) loading time on mobile phones
Version 1.0.3 (November 10th, 2016)
- NEW - Added option to set a video ( youtube, vimeo ) instead of a featured image in post listing ( style 1 ) and the single post ( the option is called "Featured Video" and can be accessed when editing a post )
Version 1.0.2 (September 16th. 2016)
- Added a footer widgets area
- The copyright text option now supports HTML
- Fixed issue with the Instagram section in the footer not working properly
- Removed "Style 5" as a post style option because there is no style 5
Version 1.0.1 (August 19th, 2016)
- Added arrow navigation for the carousel when viewing a blog post
- Added options to choose layout of archive and search page ( WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other )
- Added option to change the main background color ( WP admin > Appearance > Customize > General )
- Improvements on the styler functionality ( some elements weren't styleable )
- Fixed issue with double click on the "load more" button duplicating the posts
- Fixed issue with navigation not working correctly on mobile phones
- Fixed issue with layout of "2 col + sidebar" homepage on mobile phones
- Lowered opacity of the background image on mobile phones