Verison 1.4.7 ( April 19th, 2019 )
- FIX - PHP 7.2 deprecated function notice
Version 1.4.6 ( March 20th, 2019 )
- NEW - Options to disabled header posts ( special options for blog single, recipe single, archives and user profile ). Options located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Header
Version 1.4.5 ( March 12th, 2019 )
- NEW - Option to add custom content in the top left area of the header. Option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom Content Hooks
- NEW - Adding sharing elements at the end of the recipe content on recipe single pages
- FIX - Issue with Meridian Styler and Contact Form 7. Important: Go to WP admin > Appearance > Theme Welcome to update the Meridian Styler plugin to latest verison.
Version 1.4.4 ( March 1st, 2019 )
- NEW - Order filters ( latest, most commented, most viewed ) for archives. Can be enabled in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other.
- TWEAK - Added category to posts listings meta
Version 1.4.3 ( February 13th, 2019 )
- NEW - JSON-LD schema added for recipes
Version 1.4.2 ( January 15th, 2019 )
- NEW - "Load more posts" functionality added for modules ( 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13 ). Disabled by default, can be enabled in the module options.
- TWEAK - Changed the way recipe single sections ( meta, thumbnail, ingredients... ) are being output to increase compatibility with plugin that use the_content filter to add custom HTML before or after the content
Version 1.4.1 ( December 10th, 2018 )
- FIX - Updated POT file ( text translation information )
- FIX - Issue with options for recipe categories and tags not showing when adding/editing a post
Version 1.4.0 ( December 5th, 2018 )
- FIX - WordPress 5.0 compatibility fixes
- NEW - Archive and search results pages show the amount of found posts ( at the top in the heading )
- NEW - Option to make all post/recipe listing show only publish date and views in the meta
- TWEAK - CMB2 removed from theme and is now being loaded as a plugin
Version 1.3.8 ( November 19th, 2018 )
- NEW - Information about the author is now displayed at the top of author archive page
- NEW - Option to switch to regular numbered pagination ( located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other )
Version 1.3.7 ( November 1st, 2018 )
- NEW - Option to set offset for the posts modules. What the option does is allows you to skip posts, so if you set the offset to 4 it will skip the first 4 posts it finds.
Version 1.3.6 ( October 23rd, 2018 )
- NEW - Counting post/recipe views and option to display it in the meta on single blog/recipe page ( can be enabled under WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Recipe/Post Single )
- FIX - Issue with plugins that add custom content by appending it to the regular content. Their custom content was added before the ingredients/recipes area.
Version 1.3.5 ( October 7th, 2018 )
- FIX - Issue with Styler functionality. Go to WP admin > Appearance > Theme Welcome to update the Meridian Styler plugin to latest verison.
- IMPROVEMENT - The share popup code has been moved to a template part so developers can modify it using a child theme ( template-parts/other/share-popup.php )
Version 1.3.4 ( September 27, 2018 )
- NEW - Options to add nutritional information for recipes. Options located just below the "Ingredients" option when adding/editing a recipe and displayed below the "Ingredients/Preparation" section on the website.
Version 1.3.3 ( September 6th, 2018 )
- FIX - Some textual strings weren't translatable
NOTE: The plugin Meridian Recipes Features has also been updated. After updating the theme go to WP admin > Appearance > Theme Welcome. In the top right corner you'll see the notification and the button to update.
Version 1.3.2 ( May 30th, 2018 )
- FIX - Added checkbox option to comment form for optional saving information
- IMPROVEMENT - Added author in blog post single meta
- IMPROVEMENT - Added LinkedIn to the share actions
Version 1.3.1 ( April 8th, 2018 )
- NEW - Options to set the cropping location for featured images. Options located in General Options when adding/editing a post. Images that already have a resized version will not be automatically updated, use the plugin Force Regenerate Thumbnails to clear those.
- NEW - Option to enable sticky navigation on mobile. Option located in WP Admin > Appearance > Customize > Other.
Version 1.3.0 ( March 27th, 2018 )
- NEW - Search section added to the header area on mobile devices
- FIX - Instagram API no longer supports a 320x320 image, only 150x150 is available so the footer area now uses that version and since it's quite small we've made it show 12 per row.
Version 1.2.9 ( March 15th, 2018 )
- FIX - Issue with author archives not showing blog posts
- FIX - Meridian Styler visible on print ( for administrators only )
Version 1.2.8 ( February 22nd, 2018 )
- FIX - The ALT attribute was missing on images in the recipe instructions.
Version 1.2.7 ( February 15th, 2018 )
- IMPROVEMENT - The related blog posts section improvement. It now shows posts that share the same categories as the currently shown post. A limit of 1 year was added ( posts older than that won't show ). Only posts with a featured image will be shown.
- IMPROVEMENT - The related recipes section now randomizes the posts ( in the same categories as the shown post ) instead of showing only the 3 latest posts.
- TWEAK - The "Share on pinterest" button now passes on description as well, the description being the title of the post/recipe.
Version 1.2.6 ( February 12th, 2018 )
- FIX - The featured image ( post thumbnail ) now shows the correct ALT attribute on blog ( magazine ) post and recipe post single pages.
Version 1.2.5 ( January 19th, 2018 )
- FIX - Instagram images functionality was broken due to changes in Instagram API
Version 1.2.4 ( January 11th, 2018 )
- NEW - Options to set featured section ( like the one on homepage ) on blog posts and recipes. Options located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Recipe/Post Single
- TWEAK - A few post/recipe single related options moved from "Other" to "Recipe/Post Single" section in the Customizer.
Version 1.2.3 ( December 27th, 2017 )
- IMPROVEMENT - Option to change layout ( with or without sidebar ) for shop ( product listing ) and single product pages. Options located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce.
Version 1.2.2 ( December 20th, 2017 )
- IMPROVEMENT - The subscribe width and subscribe module now support Newsletter plugin ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/newsletter/ ). Use shortcode [newsletter_form type="minimal"]
- IMPROVEMENT - The Custom Content module can now be set to be full width of the browser.
Version 1.2.1 ( December 18th, 2017 )
- FIX - Issue with calculation of carousel item widths when a specific custom CSS modification is applied
Version 1.2.0 ( November 16th, 2017 )
- NEW - WooCommerce compatibility. Aside of general compatibility the default styling of WooCommerce has been altered to look and fit better with the theme.
Version 1.1.9 ( November 1st, 2017 )
- NEW - Instagram images area in the footer ( can be set in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Footer )
- IMPROVEMENT - The subscribe widget and subscribe module now support MailPoet 3
- FIX - The subscribe widget and subscribe module support multiple fields now ( had broken styling if more than 1 )
- FIX - Minor issue with the demo importer having outdated content setting
Version 1.1.8 ( September 1st, 2017 )
- Styler - New page template added, it's called "Styler Content" and contains the usual elements ( links, paragraphs, headings... ). Create a new page with that template and on that page you can use Styler to change the appearance of those elements on post, recipes and pages.
- Styler - The side panel navigation items can now be styled
- Styler - The side panel title can now be styled
- Styler - Slightly changed position so it doesn't go over the side panel
Version 1.1.7 ( August 25th, 2017 )
- Option to choose "main category" added to recipes.
- "Secondary taxonomy" ( tags or categories ) list now shown at the end of post/recipe on single post/recipe pages.
Version 1.1.6 ( August 21st, 2017 )
- Compatibility with another Facebook comments plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/comments-from-facebook/
Version 1.1.5 ( August 17th, 2017 )
- Option to choose the "main category" which will be shown in the posts listings. Option located in the right sidebar when adding/editing a blog post.
- Option to choose whether to show categories or tags below the post title on single post pages. Option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other.
Version 1.1.4 ( July 18th, 2017 )
- Fixes issue with mobile navigation on iOS ( iPhone, iPad ) devices
- Fixes styling issue for popup newsletter subscription form ( fix is in the "Meridian Popups" plugin. Deactivate and delete the plugin, then go to WP admin > Appearance > Theme Welcome and install it again. )
Version 1.1.3 ( July 15th, 2017 )
- Compatibility with Google Rich Snippets for recipes
- Added option to combine the blog posts and recipes into the main RSS feed ( option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other )
- Added option to change the layout of archive pages to 3 columns without sidebar ( option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other )
Version 1.1.2 ( July 5th, 2017 )
- Plugins and demo installer moved to the "Welcome page"
Version 1.1.1 ( May 25th, 2017 )
- Module 9 will act as a regular item and not carousel if only one post is shown
- Improved mobile navigation menu
Version 1.1.0 ( May 19th, 2017 )
- Options to add custom content after ingredients on single recipes and after the left column on module 3 ( located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom Content Hooks )
- Option to change amount of posts for module 3
- Fixed Issue with "load more" when clicked again before it loads
- Fixed Issue with side panel title when admin bar is shown
Version 1.0.9 (May 2nd, 2017)
- Option to change the layout ( content + sidebar, full content ) for posts and recipes. Option located under the main content editor when adding/editing a post/recipe.
- Option to change the "x days ago" to actual date. Option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other.
- Option to enable sticky sidebar for posts/recipes. Option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other
- Date ( or "x days ago" depending on your settings ) is now displayed on the single blog post page, just below the title.
Version 1.0.8 (March 24th, 2017)
- NEW - Custom content module
Version 1.0.7 (March 22nd, 2017)
- FIX - Conflict with Jetpack likes functioanlity
- FIX - Excerpt issue on module 11
- IMPROVEMENT - The recipes are now compatible with MyFitnessPal recipe importer
Version 1.0.6 (February 27th, 2017)
- NEW - The subscribe functionality ( module and widget ) is now compatible with OptinForms plugin
- IMPROVEMENT - HTML can now be used in the recipe ingredients
- FIX - Issue with section titles/headings on modules not being linked when an URL is supplied
Version 1.0.5 (January 30th, 2017)
- IMPROVEMENT - Option to change how the infinite load pagination works ( by scrolling or clicking on a button )
- FIX - Issue with centering of the popup ( Meridian Popup plugin )
Version 1.0.4 (January 17th, 2017)
- IMPROVEMENT - Module 13 now supports infinite load ( "load more" ) functionality. Go to edit the module and you'll see the option called "Pagination", change it to "Enabled" and publish the changes.
Version 1.0.3 (January 3rd, 2017)
- NEW - Dashboard updates ( as of next version you will be able to update the theme directly from the WordPress dashboard )
- FIX - Minor fixes
Version 1.0.2 (November 8th, 2016)
- Option to disable the recipes functionality of the theme and use it as a regular magazine ( located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > General )
- Choice for a recipes magazine or a regular magazine in the importer ( after first activation of theme )
Version 1.0.1 (September 17th, 2016)
- Added options to change the slugs ( recipe-view, recipes-category, recipes-tag ). The options are in Customizer > Slugs. Make sure to read the description above the options.
- Added option to add an image/photo for recipe instructions.
- Added option to change the layout of ingredients/instructions to be in separate rows. The option is in Customizer > Other.
- Added option to set a different logo on specific pages. Located under "General Options" when adding/editing a page.
- Fixed issue with the instruction and ingredients headings shown even when there are no insturctions or ingredients to show.