Version 1.2.4 ( July 29th, 2020 )
- FIX - Issue with pagination when using default homepage ( "your latest posts" WP admin > Settings > Reading ).
Version 1.2.3 ( July 1st, 2020 )
- NEW - Option to remove the tagline area on pages and add featured image and title within content.
- NEW - Show links to previous and next posts on single post ( can be enabled in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other ).
Version 1.2.2 ( June 26th, 2020 )
- NEW - Option to remove the tagline area on single post and add featured image and title within content ( option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other ).
Version 1.2.1 ( May 3rd, 2020 )
- NEW - Option to use a textual logo instead of an image
Version 1.2.0 ( January 14th, 2020 )
- NEW - Date added to blog post single meta
- NEW - Options to disable tags/date on blog post single meta ( options in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Blog > Meta ).
Version 1.1.9 ( September 25th, 2019 )
- NEW - Option to set a date limit for popular posts
- TWEAK - Added arrows to the featured posts slider
Version 1.1.8 ( July 30th, 2019 )
- NEW - Compatibility with plugin MailChimp for WordPress. More info at https://docs.meridianthemes.net/article/182-8-mailchimp
Version 1.1.7 ( July 19th, 2019 )
- TWEAK - Category, author and tags added to the classic posts listing
Version 1.1.6 ( June 20th, 2019 )
- NEW - Option to change the layout for archive ( category/tag/...) pages. Option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other.
- NEW - Option to change the layout for search results page ( category/tag/...) pages. Option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other.
Version 1.1.5 ( April 27th, 2019 )
- NEW - Options to set the heading tag ( h2-h6 ) for the titles in different post listing sections ( slider, carousel, featured, main, popular ). Options are located in the same place where the styling options for those titles are ( example WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Slider > Title ).
- FIX - Issue with missing h1 tag on front page
Version 1.1.4 ( April 17th, 2019 )
- FIX - Deprecated function notices in PHP 7.2
- FIX - Issue with Customizer changes not saving properly
- TWEAK - Force browser to clear cached CSS theme files on new theme versions
Version 1.1.3 ( February 19th, 2019 )
- NEW - Layout option for posts and pages ( under General Options when editing a post or a page ). Allows to remove the sidebar ( show content full width ).
- FIX - Undefined variable notice in the comments area
Version 1.1.2 ( December 5th, 2018 )
- TWEAK - The tagline background image now covers the whole container ( upsizing and downsizing if needed )
- TWEAK - Tagline now uses a resized version of the image ( performance improvement )
- TWEAK - CMB2 removed from theme and is now loaded as a plugin
- FIX - Issue with Jetpack Photon images
Version 1.1.1 ( October 7th, 2018 )
- NEW - Option to disable the author in meta ( WP Admin > Appearance > Customize > Blog > Meta )
- FIX - "By" and "in" ( on single post page ) in the meta weren't translatable
Version 1.1.0 ( May 30th, 2018 )
- FIX - Added checkbox option to comment form for optional saving information
Version 1.0.9 ( December 29th, 2017 )
- FIX - Several issues related to the Customizer options
Version 1.0.7 (March 14th, 2017)
- FIX - The tags "featured" and "slider" are no longer displayed in the posts listing, single post page and tags widget
Version 1.0.6 (February 3rd, 2017)
- FIX - Issue with amount of posts in "popular posts" and posts widget caused by sticky posts
- IMPROVEMENT - Option to change the amount of posts in "popular posts" ( option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Popular Posts > General )
Version 1.0.5 (January 3rd, 2017)
- NEW - Dashboard updates ( as of next version you will be able to update the theme directly from the WordPress dashboard )
- FIX - Minor fixes
Version 1.0.4 (August 9th, 2016)
- Added option to disable sticky sidebar
- Added option to disable sticky header
- Added system to count post views ( currently used for the posts widget )
- Added option for the posts widget to order by post views
- Improved documentation
- Improved caching for social sharing counter to minimize the potential of hitting the API limit
- Improved social sharing counter to remember the counts so if API limit reached it won't go back to 0
- Fixed Twitter count which was not working because the official Twitter API for counting tweets was removed. Check the "Other -> Twitter Shares Count" section of the documentation
- Improved sticky sidebar functionality
- Fixed Issue with "load more" for posts not working properly