Verison 126.96.36.199 (April 1st, 2021)
- FIX - PHP 8 issue with theme update
Version 1.4.8 ( February 17th, 2021 )
- IMPROVEMENT - Option to change the "Classes Schedule" label above the calendar. Option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Calendar.
- IMPROVEMENT - Option to change the date format above the calendar ( February, 2021 )
Version 1.4.7 (February 1st, 2021)
- IMPROVEMENT - Restyling WooCommerce elements to fit with the theme's style (can be disabled in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other).
Version 1.4.6 ( November 25th, 2020 )
- FIX - Missing mobile navigation and search form close icons
Version 1.4.5 ( October 27th, 2020 )
- NEW - Font Awesome icon set switched to version 5 (option to switch back to version 4 in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other)
- FIX - Footer posts images are now cropped
- TWEAK - Code to force browsers to reload the style.css on new theme versions
Version 1.4.4 ( September 12th, 2020 )
- FIX - Issue when using the classic editor plugin
Version 1.4.3 ( September 8th, 2020 )
Version 1.4.2 ( September 1st, 2020)
- FIX - Issue with some options not being shown while in Gutenberg mode and the "page attributes" section is not expanded
Version 1.4.1 ( August 13th, 2020)
Version 1.4.0 ( July 17th, 2020)
- FIX - Issue with the "Layout" options (with or without sidebar) not showing up when template is set to "Default".
Version 1.3.9 ( August 12th, 2019 )
- Due to issues with CDN and AquaResizer functionality ( for creating different sizes of an image ), the system has been switched to the native WordPress image resize functionality. In some cases the plugin Regenerate Thumbnails needs to be activated and regeneration initiated ( WP Admin > Tools > Regenerate Thumbnails ) since the native WordPress image resize functionality does not work on the fly. For future image uploads it will work correctly, so the regeneration only needs to run once.
Version 1.3.8 ( April 19th, 2019 )
- FIX - PHP 7.2 deprecated function notice
Version 1.3.7 ( February 7th, 2019 )
- FIX - Issue with footer showing up in some cases between slider and main area on homepage
- FIX - Issue with slider options not showing up in some cases
Version 1.3.6 ( January 14th, 2019 )
- NEW - Option to set the amount of post columns in the footer ( option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Footer )
Version 1.3.5 ( December 18th, 2018 )
- NEW - Testimonials functionality. Testimonials can be managed under WP Admin > Testimonials. You can add testimonials on the homepage using the Testimonials section/module.
- FIX - Issue with footer being visible between slider and first section ( when admin bar is displayed )
Version 1.3.4 ( December 11th 2018 )
- TWEAK - The "Learn More" textual string can now be translated differently based on the context ( class listing, trainers listing, trainer link on single class post )
Version 1.3.3 ( December 10th, 2018 )
- FIX - Issue with categories options not showing when adding/editing classes
Version 1.3.2 ( December 5th, 2018 )
- FIX - WordPress 5.0 compatibility fixes
- TWEAK - CMB2 removed from the theme and is now being loaded as a plugin
Version 1.3.1 ( November 27th, 2018 )
- TWEAK - The subscribe widget and subscribe module are now compatible with OptinForms ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/optin-forms/ )
Version 1.3.0 ( May 30th, 2018 )
- FIX - Added checkbox option to comment form for optional saving information
Version 1.2.9 ( February 15th, 2018 )
- TWEAK - The subscribe widget and subscribe module are now compatible with MailPoet 3 ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailpoet/).
Version 1.2.8 ( February 7th, 2018 )
- NEW - The slider now supports Youtube videos as background instead of an image.
Version 1.2.7 ( January 29th, 2018 )
- NEW - Option to change the URL slugs ( http://example.com/class-view/class-name ) for classes and trainers. Options are located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other. Make sure to visit WP admin > Settings > Permalinks after changing the slugs so WordPress can refresh the info, otherwise the URLs will take to a 404 not found page.
Version 1.2.6 ( October 3rd, 2017 )
- FIX - The order by class time in the classes schedule calendar was not working properly
Version 1.2.5 ( September 18th, 2017 )
- NEW - Option to set which classes categories to display in the homepage class section. Allows having multiple sections with different categories or simply limit which classes are being shown on the homepage.
Version 1.2.4 ( September 14th, 2017 )
- NEW - Option to disable cropping of the trainers photos in trainers listings ( homepage and trainers page ). Option located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other.
Version 1.2.2 (June 27th, 2017)
- FIX - Issue with draft and scheduled classes showing in calendar when switching between months
Version 1.2.1 (May 3rd, 2017)
- Fixed layout issue ( classes carousel ) when resizing the browser
- Fixed issue with class details in schedule calendar going behing trainers section on phones
Version 1.2.0 (March 27th, 2017)
- FIX - Issue with featured videos size in listings after a "load more" action
Version 1.1.9 (March 24th, 2017)
- FIX - The "NO CLASSES" in the schedule calendar was not translatable
- FIX - If the class schedule has a day without time start/end set the clock icon and dash were still showing ( classes listing, classes single, schedule calendar, trainer single
Version 1.1.8 (March 17th, 2017)
- IMPROVEMENT - The "Trainers" dropdown ( when adding/editing a class ) now has an alphabetical order
- FIX - Issue with the dates in the classes schedule calendar not translating to the language of the site
Version 1.1.7 (January 30th, 2017)
- FIX - Issue with classes listing layout when trainer name unusualy long
- FIX - Featured video functionality was not applied to the footer posts
Version 1.1.6 (January 3rd, 2017)
- NEW - Dashboard updates ( as of next version you will be able to update the theme directly from the WordPress dashboard )
- FIX - Minor fixes
Version 1.1.5 (November 10th, 2016)
- FIX - Issue with a gap between header and main area on tablets
Version 1.1.4 (November 9th, 2016)
- FIX - Issue with slider navigation image placeholders pointing to non existing images
- FIX - Issue with display of header social icons on mobile
- FIX - Issue with gap that makes footer visible when the Info Section Dark is used as the last module
Version 1.1.3 (October 24th, 2016)
- NEW - Option to disable animations. The option is located in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other.
- TWEAK - The Kirki framework ( used for the Customizer options ) is now loaded as a plugin to follow Themeforest rules
- FIX - A conflict with Thrive Leads plugins
Version 1.1.2 (August 29th, 2016)
- NEW - A feature to turn the items in "more info popup" ( schedule calendar ) into accordion items based on the category the class belongs to. Can be enabled in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other ( "Schedule Calendar Accordion" option ). Useful if there are a lot of classes.
- NEW - A feature to limit the height for the schedule section in the classes listing . Can be enabled in WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other ( "Classes Listing Schedule Height Limit" option ). Userful if there are classes with a big schedule.
- NEW - Option to choose where the "Sections" for pages go ( below or above the regular content ). "Position" option, shown just above the "Sections" options, when editing a page.
- NEW - Typography options for the page's banner title and subtitle. Located in WP Admin > Appearance > Customize > Typography > Banner.
- TWEAK - On blog post single the top meta ( by ... in ... ) now shows categories instead of tags. Tags are shown separately at the bottom of the post, below the content.
- TWEAK - The times on the classes schedule ( listing and single ) will now be in correct order regardless of how they are added
- TWEAK - The date on the "more info popup" now shows in correct format ( based on the WordPress setting )
- TWEAK - Classes schedule times ( in classes listing ) aligned to right
- FIX - Issue with schedule calendar not showing any classes on Sunday of previous month
- FIX - Issue with "more info popup" on schedule calendar going behind the posts section
Version 1.1.1 (July 26th, 2016)
- Added custom ID option for every section ( homepage sections )
- Added option to turn off the slider image overlay
- Added option to turn off header image overlay
- Added color options for text in "info Section Light" and "Info Section Dark"
- Improved reordering for sections ( "move up" and "move down" )
- Fixed issue with submenu not being fully visible when it goes over content
- Fixed issue with color scheme options not affecting the "Posts" homepage section
- Fixed issue with empty times and classes showing on trainers pages
- Kirki ( theme options framework ) updated
Version 1.1.0 (July 8th, 2016)
- Added option to choose layout for blog posts ( full content or content + sidebar ). Option is called "Layout" and is located in the "Post Options" section when editing a blog post.
- Added option to set an ID for "Info Section Light" and "Info Section Dark" ( to help out when targetting in CSS )
- Schedule calendar now can start from Monday ( not just Sunday ). How it starts depends on the WP settings ( WP admin > Settings > General > Week starts on )
- Better handling of ordering by "start time" in classes schedule. You can use any time format you like, but you need to set the format in WP Admin > Appearance > Customize > Other, so the theme can know how to order.
- Custom label for classes schedule was not shown in some places
- Conflict with Unyson framework causing schedule details ( the popup ) not to show
- Issue with backgrorund color on Saturday/Sunday in schedule
- Issue with schedule details popup being hidden if taller than it's container
Version 1.0.9 (June 23rd, 2016)
- Button shortcode ( more info at https://meridianthemes.ticksy.com/article/7523/ )
- Fixes for WooCommerce ( layout and buttons problems )
- Fixed issue with homepage slider not showing up on tablets
- Image lightbox trigger. Using HTML anchors ( <a> ), set the class of the anchor to open-in-lightbox and for the href attribute set the URL to the image to open in the lightbox.
Version 1.0.8 (June 16th, 2016)
- A video can now be shown instead of thumbnails on all the posts listings, just add the URL to the video ( youtube, vimeo... ) in the Video input field ( when editing a post/page )
- Classes section: It can be displayed as a regular carousel ( wrapped + arrows ) instead of the full width style. You will see the Style select field when editing the section.
- Posts section: Elements ( thumbnail, title, excerpt, button ) can now be turned on/off. You will see the Elements option when editing a Posts section.
- Posts section: Specific posts can now be displayed by setting the IDs in the Include IDs option when editing a Posts section.
Version 1.0.7 (June 9th, 2016)
- One-Click Importer ( this is for new installations, a much better demo content importer than the regular XML approach )
- NEW SECTION: A new section has been added called Posts which looks like the Trainer section except you can choose any post type ( post, page, classes... any custom post type ) to display
- You can now use a different slider on the homepage if you like, for example Revolution Slider. Just switch the "Enable/Disable" option to "Enabled - Custom Slider" and add the shortcode in the input below.
- You can now add sections ( like on the homepage ) on blog posts as well
- Improved classes listing to for classes that are more than once on the same day
- Fixed issue with categories management not showing up for classes ( WP admin > Classes > Categories )
- Footer copyright now supports HTML
- Fixed Instagram widget ( you will see a new option called "Access Token", more info there )
- Fixed issue with navigation text effect on hover not working
Version 1.0.6 (May 4th, 2016)
- Regular pages can now have a sidebar ( Layout option under "Page Options" )
- Classes can now be separated into categories and separate class listing pages made to display specific set of categories
- Improvements for single class page when the class is multiple times on the same day
- Homepage slider can now be set to autoplay
- Custom HTML or shortcodes can now be set for the form area in the subscribe section/module
- Additional content ( HTML or shortcode ) can be added after the images in Info Box sections/modules
- Fixed image size on single trainer page
Version 1.0.5 (April 18th, 2016)
- Home sections now support HTML
- Home sections now support shortcodes
- Slider images will now be centered on mobile
- Slider images won't have a minimum height if there is only one slide/image
- Fixed issue with slider breaking if a slide does not have textual content
- Fixed issue with not localized text string ( "Latest Articles" in footer )
Version 1.0.4 (April 15th, 2016)
- Typography and color options added for navigation and subnavigation. They're located in WP Admin > Appearance > Customizer. Head over to "Typography" and you'll see them there.
- A class can now have multiple trainers. When adding a day for a class you can choose which trainer/instructor is giving the class.
Version 1.0.3 (March 27th, 2016)
- New section type added ( the Sections functionality for pages ) called "Custom" where you can add any content, it supports HTML and shortcodes.
- New option added in classes "Days" options to not display that specific day in the schedule but it will remain displayed in the trainer/class single pages. To add a custom label ( instead of a day of the week or date ) you can use the new "Custom Label" option.
- Fixed mouse drag for main slider
- Fixed mobile swiping for sliding the slider
Version 1.0.2 (March 23rd, 2016)
- The "footer posts" can now be disabled for inner pages and only be shown on homepage. To do so head over to WP admin > Appearance > Customize. Then go to "Footer" and for the "Footer Posts" option select "Enabled ( only homepage )
- Another area for custom content in the header banner area has been added which will be displayed below the title and the subtitle. You will see the new option under "Banner Options" when editing a page or a post. You can add your MailPoet Newsletters shortcode in there to display a subscription form or you can add some other content.
- If you have a class that doesn't repeat on a special days of the week but is on special date you can set that now. When you're adding a day for a class you'll see a new option called "Custom Date", click on that and a calendar will show up where you can choose the date. Important: Set the "Weekday" option to "Custom Date".
- If only one slide is added to the slider it will act as a banner instead of a slider.
- Fixed issue with "Sunday" not showing up on single class page date information ( time was showing up but the name of the day was not )
- Fixed issue with columns in the native WordPress gallery feature
- Fixed issue with the native WordPress galleries causing footer to be slightly visible before it's supposed to be