Pages can be managed in WP Admin → Pages. It's all regular pages management like with any other theme except for some custom options and a few page templates.
Page template can be changed in the Page Attributes section located in the right sidebar area when adding/editing a page ( screenshot below ).
The theme comes with 3 page templates:
- Default ( a regular page, with sidebar )
- Full Width Content ( a regular page, without a sidebar )
- Contact ( used for the contact page )
- Listing ( used for homepage and other pages with listing of posts )
There are 3 different areas with custom options:
- Featured Section Options ( primarily for the featured posts section at the top of homepage )
- Listing Section Options ( for listing posts on homepage, trending, hot... )
- Contact Page Options ( for the contact page )
- Other Options ( options that don't fit in the other areas )
More info on those can be found in the documentation section for homepage